Amazonite was also used in the Neolithic period for the production of jewelry and the Egyptians created from it valuable art and cult objects.
- Healing stone: Amazonite
- Necklace: 80cm
- Number vibration code 76882
- Color Amazonite: dark to light green, almost colorless or pale blue-green to intense turquoise, often striped
- Weight: 69 g (including box)
Amazonite was also used in the Neolithic period for the production of jewelry and the Egyptians created from it valuable art and cult objects. Also in the pre-Columbian culture in Latin America it was processed as a gem stone.
The Amazonite is also called Amazonenstein. Therefore, it is assumed in the not completely clarified question about the origin of the name that it was Alexander von Humboldt who gave the stone the name. Because this stone was born in a village called Amazons, which the explorer discovered. The place he had discovered is said to have his name again because the women of this Indian tribe lived without their husbands.
- helps to find your own way
- improves self-esteem
- supportive of decisions
- balances and soothes
- soothes mood swings
- gives joy of life
- makes you more patient and tolerant
- supports your own intuition and courage
- improves empathy
- balances and takes away the inner turmoil
- resolves contradictions and inconsistency
- helps with learning difficulties
- free from egoism, avarice and greed
- helps with inner restlessness, grief and sorrow
- sharpens the mind and the intuition
- Relieves anxiety and depressive moods